Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Easy Quesadias

So, for lunch, almost every Tuesday, my family USUALLY makes mini pizzas. But when your Pepperoni, Lunch meat, AND Bacon stocks are empty, you have to improvise.

We just used some tortillas.Corn, homemade and Flour tortillas.
Then, we grated up some cheese.We used maybe a quarter of a chunk of Medium Cheese, and put the rest of the block back in the fridge.

Anyway, after the 'tacos' had been in the Microwave for about... eh 30 seconds, sometimes it needed a little more time to melt the cheese, but only rarely.

Really easy and Quick! Plus, there was a verse to a song stuck in my head the whole time!

I may never march into Mexico,
Ride a Donkey, Oh so slow...
Eat a cheesy taco,
I may never wear a big sombrero,
But I'm in the Lord's army.
I'm in the Lord's Army, (Si Senor!)
I'm in the Lord's Army, (Si Senor!)
I may never march into Mexico,
Ride a Donkey, Oh so slow...
Eat a cheesy taco,
I may never wear a big sombrero,
But I'm in the Lord's army.
I'm in the Lord's Army, ( Si Senor!) 


(full song here)

Perfect song right?

No comments:

Post a Comment